Counseling, Educational Leadership, Educational and School Psychology (CLES)
The Counseling, Educational Leadership, Educational and School Psychology (CLES) Department’s vision is to prepare skilled, scholarly, and socially responsible professionals by offering five graduate degree programs:
• Master of Education in Counseling
• Master of Education in Educational Leadership
• Master of Education in Educational Psychology
• Specialist in Education degree in School Psychology
• Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership.
CLES also offers graduate programs in District Leadership licensure, Engineering Education, Play Therapy; and a post-graduate program that leads to Licensed Professional Counselor in Kansas.
» Learn more about our programs