Wichita State will hold Open House for future students, supporters
Wichita State University is inviting students, guests and the Shocker community to attend the 2014 Open House event 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Friday, April 11, at the CAC Theater.
The come-and-go program is open to any student who is interested in attending Wichita State or for Shocker fans and supporters who want to experience WSU like never before.
The university has lined up a number of activities for the event, including:
- Meeting current WSU students and faculty
- Taking a guided campus tour, including state-of-the-art labs and facilities, residence halls and Koch Arena, home of Shocker Athletics
- Browsing any of our six academic colleges and learn about campus resources and student involvement
- Enjoying live demonstrations and rehearsals
- Snapping a photo with WuShock
The cost to attend the program is $15, which covers materials, lunch and a Shocker T-shirt, or $5 for admission with lunch and materials only. Get more information and RSVP online.