CURRENT PHASE: Fall Semester Phase • August 2020 and beyond
- Gathering sizes may be limited based on state of Kansas and Sedgwick County guidance.
- Students, faculty, staff, and visitors are expected to wear mask and appropriate PPE at all times, unless walking alone outdoors or working alone in a personal office space.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Facilities Services will provide daily disinfecting for classroom spaces, common areas, and public spaces.
- Offices and individual staff are responsible for daily cleaning of office desks, tables, shared equipment, personal items, and space within the office environment.
- The university will maintain an adequate supply of soap, hand sanitizer, cleaning and disinfecting supplies.
NOTE: This is a complex, challenging, and fluid situation which continues to evolve rapidly. All information on these pages is subject to change as deemed necessary by University leadership in accordance with guidance and recommendations issued by federal, state, and local public health and government officials.