Policies and Procedures Banner 

11.18 / University Event Services

University facilities/classrooms may be reserved through the University Event Services office located in the Rhatigan Student Center. 

I. Guidelines for use of facilities scheduled by the University Event Services office are available at http://www.wichita.edu/eventservices.

A.  Meeting spaces reserved by University Event Services (UES) are as follows:

•    Campus Activities Center Theater
•    Clinton Hall
•    Corbin
•    Devlin Hall
•    Engineering
•    Fiske Hall
•    Geology
•    Grace Memorial Chapel
•    Hubbard Hall
•    Jabara Hall
•    Jardine Hall
•    Lindquist Hall
•    Marcus Welcome Center
•    McKinley Hall
•    Neff Hall
•    Rhatigan Student Center

B.  In addition, the UES office reserves outdoor spaces. A complete list of those spaces is available on the Event Services web page.

II. Use of University Facilities

University facilities are available, by reservation, to both on-campus and off-campus groups. In academic buildings, priority is given to University classes.  In non-academic buildings, priority is given to on-campus use by University faculty, staff and students.  

III. Scheduling Meeting Rooms

A. Online:  Meeting spaces may be scheduled by going on-line to  http://ems.wichita.edu/EmsWebApp/Default.aspx where guests can browse for available space.

B. In-person: Guests can visit either visit University Event Services, Room 234 in the Rhatigan Student Center to reserve space and plan events, or send an email to letsmeet@wichita.edu.

C. By phone:  Rooms can be scheduled by calling (316) 978-3475 to speak to an Event Coordinator who will assist with planning events.

Revision Date:
June 1, 2005
July 1, 2013
February 13, 2017

Click the left half to go to
        Chapter 11. Click the right half to go to the Table of        Contents. Chapter 11 Table of Contents