What faculty and staff can do:
- Send students to OneStop for personalized help with admissions, advising, financial
aid, registration and student accounts: Jabara Hall, Room 122 or wichita.edu/onestop
- Keep up to date with scholarship opportunities and processes.
- Learn about the FAFSA—–especially its new submission date—– and encourage students
to complete it early.
- Mentor students through the Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI), McNair Scholars
and other programs.
- Use the Student Early Alert System in all classes to help identify students at risk
of not succeeding: wichita.edu/seas
- Encourage students with financial concerns to utilize the Office of Student Money
- Connect struggling students to support services like the Office of Financial Aid,
ODI and the Office of Student Success.
- Donate to scholarships that matter to you and specify that your donation is for need-based
- Get involved with TRIO
- Attend a program or event
- Present on your area of research to TRIO programs
- Become a TRIO partner: offer tours; give lab access; help with course development
for bridge programs