Students must meet all criteria to be eligible for consideration.
- Be a fully admitted WSU student pursuing your first bachelor's degree.
- Have experienced a cumulative gap in your education of at least five years (preference given to students aged 25-50).
- Demonstrate financial need (applicants must complete and file a FAFSA and submit a copy of the results, called the "Student Aid Report (SAR)."
- You may not be a fully online student.
- Illustrate potential for academic success by maintaining at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA in all coursework.
- Show academic promise and commitment to obtaining a degree.