Financial Aid


Each year Wichita State University awards a number of graduate assistantships. These assistantships are offered by the departments. Some departments students have held assistantships for in the past include:

If you are interested in an assistantship you should contact the department directly.


The Graduate School offers a number of awards and grants each year. Click here for more information on how to apply for these awards.

The Hansan Fellowship is offered yearly to Graduate Students of the Sport Management program. For detailed information click here.

The College of Education also has graduate fellowships available. For more information on College of Education fellowships, click here.

The Graduate School's Sources of Financial Assistance document is a comprehensive listing of various financial options available to students.