Forms & Important Information
Online MBA Forms & Information
- Directed Studies/Independent Studies
This opportunity is a self-initiated independent study under the supervision of an individual member of the MBA graduate faculty. The following requirements govern enrollment in independent/directed study offerings:
- Consent of the instructor must be obtained before enrollment.
- The content of the study should not be the same as that covered in a regular course.
- Although scheduled on an arranged basis, there must be a sufficient number of contact hours between the student and supervising instructor during the duration of the independent study to ensure consistency with the amount of graduate credit earned in regular course offerings.
- No more than 6 hours of independent study coursework can be used in a degree program. Neither Directed Studies or Independent Studies can be substitued for MBA concentration courses. This option is considered an 800-level elective. Permission of the Associate Dean for Graduate Studies in Business is required prior to enrollment.
- Tentative Schedule of Courses 2019-2020
- Sample OMBA Schedules (PDF)
- Degree Certificate / Degree Status Letter Request Form (PDF)
Graduation Deadlines (PDF) - TBD
- Grievance Policy (PDF)
- Plan of Study - Fillable (PDF)
- Senior Rule Application (PDF)
- Validation Request Form (PDF)
- Graduate Catalog (PDF)
- Online MBA Transfer Request Form
- GMAT Managerial Exemption Form
WSU Policies & Resources