- 1 Graduate Research Assistantship position for available for Fall 2015
Advice to Prospective Ph.D. Students*
- Please do not send me unsolicited e-mails requesting admission and financial aid.
- If you do send me unsolicited e-mails regarding admission/research assistantship, I will most likely not respond to your e-mail. Hence, lack of a response from my side does not mean that your chances of getting admission at WSU are less. Similarly, lack of response on my part also does not imply that your chance of getting a research assistantship at ARL or another laboratory at WSU is none.
- Award of financial aid is competitive. Hence, I cannot comment on your chances of a graduate research assistantship at ARL beforehand.
- Award of research assistantship also depends on the availability of funds, so please check the section Open Positions to see the availability of research positions at ARL.
- If you are genuinely interested in ARL, instead of sending me an unsolicited e-mail, please ask your M.S. thesis advisor (or another college professor who knows your work well) to send me an e-mail directly.
Advice to Prospective/Current M.S. Students*
- If you are a currently enrolled M.S. student at WSU or if you are an undergraduate student looking to pursue graduate studies at WSU, please send me an e-mail to set up an appointment time to discuss potential research opportunities.
- Only students who have received a grade of at least B in space-related course(s) at WSU will be considered for a open research position at ARL.
Advice to Prospective Undergraduate Students
- If you are an undergraduate student at WSU and want to work at ARL, please send me an e-mail to set up an appointment time to discuss potential research opportunities.
- Only students who have received a grade of at least B in space-related course(s) at WSU will be considered for an open research position at ARL.
Why Wichita State?
Wichita State is a great place to study Aerospace Engineering because of the strong presence of the aeronautical industry in the locality. The University is also strengthening its space program, and therefore it is a great time to be here.
The comments in this page are solely the views of Atri Dutta who directs ARL, and does not necessarily reflect the views of Wichita State University or the College of Engineering or the Department of Aerospace Engineering in general.