- Introduction to Space Dynamics, AE-415, Fall 2014. Fundamentals of orbital mechanics and rigid body dynamics, two-body problems, orbital maneuvers and orbital determination, rigid body kinematics, and kinetics. Prerequisites: AE 227 and AE 373. Click here for syllabus.
- Intermediate Space Dynamics, AE-715, Spring 2014. Advanced topics in orbital mechanics including two-body problem, interplanetary missions, restricted three-body problem, C-W equations, atmospheric entry. Prerequisite: AE 415 or instructor's consent. Click here for syllabus.
- Continuous Thrust Spacecraft Transfer (2 lectures) in Prof. N. Jeremy Kasdin's course on Space System Design (Fall 2013) at Princeton University.
- Optimal Control (12 lectures) in Prof. J-P Clarke's course on Optimal Control and Guidance (Fall 2009) at Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Optional recitation sessions (15 lectures) in Prof. Panagiotis Tsiotras' course on Flight Dynamics (Fall 2003) at Georgia Institute of Technology.