- [06/21/18] "Risk Assessment of Autonomous Vehicles Using Bayesian Defense Graphs" is accepted in IEEE VTC, 2018.
- [06/14/18] "A Micro-Scale Mobile-Enabled Implantable Medical Sensor" is submitted to IEEE Trans. on Molecular, Biological, and Multi-Scale Communications.
- [04/20/18] Our research is funded by the NSF EPSCoR FIRST Award.
- [11/30/17] Received WSU's Multidisciplinary Research Project Award (MURPA).
- [11/30/17] Phani defends his Master's thesis. Congrats, Phani!
- [10/18/2017] "Shocker ControlsTM" is presented in METALCON 2017 in Las Vegas, NV.
- [10/12/2017] "Shocker ControlsTM" is showcased in the nationally-recognized 3i SHOW in Dodge City, Kansas.
- [09/12/2017] "Shocker ControlsTM" receives a Shocker I-Corps award.
- [08/20/2017] Stephen Kotiang and Michael Okwori join our group as PhD students. Welcome, Mike and
- [06/22/2017] Provisional patent "Internet-Based Remote Control and Monitoring System for Industrial
Doors Using Mobile Devices" is filed with USPTO. Meetings with potential custemors
- [06/22/2017] Phani wins an NSF travel grant for IEEE Nano '17. Congrats!
- [04/16/2017] "Error Correction Coding Meets Cyber-Physical Systems: Message-Passing Analysis of
Self-Healing Interdependent Networks" is accepted in IEEE Trans. on Comm. Ali's first journal paper! Congratulations!
- [04/16/2017] “A Mobile-Enabled Micro Communication Device for Biosensing,” is accpetd in IEEE Nano '17. Phani's first-ever paper! Congratulations!
- [03/06/2017] Received the first-ever Wichita State's Young Faculty Risk-Taker Award, inaugurated in 2016-2017 academic year.
- [11/30/2016] Ali wins Wichita State Ventures' Bright Future Award. Congratulations Ali!
- [10/3/2016] Ali wins a travel grant for GLOBECOM 2016.
- [8/20/2016] "Dynamics and Steady-State Behavior of Self-Healing Cyber-Physical Networks in Light
of Cyber-Node Delays" is accepted in GLOBECOM 2016.
- [8/4/2016] "Cascading Failures in Load-Dependent Finite-Size Random Geometric Networks" is accpeted in IEEE Trans. on Net. Sci. and Eng.
- [5/3/2016] "Message Passing for Analysis and Resilient Design of Self-Healing Interdependent Cyber-Physical
Networks" is accepted in ICCCN 2016, Hawaii.
- [4/14/2016] Received Flossie West Memorial Foundation Award for cancer research.
- [11/5/2015] Received Wichita State University Research/Creative Projects Award.