LAS CURRICULUM CHANGES
LAS Curriculum Change Process:
1. Departments submit completed change forms, with supporting documents, to the LAS Dean's Office. Send one (1) original hard-copy (one-sided on white paper) via campus mail to Kelley Smetak, Box 5.
Note: When creating new courses, please check with the Registrar's office for available course numbers
- General Education, New Program and Certificate forms
- Key to course descriptions - UG catalog, pg 233; GR catalog, pg 177
2. LAS Dean's Office reviews submitted forms and prepares copies for distribution.
3. LAS Curriculum Committee meeting called - minimum of 3 forms required to call a meeting.
Forms submitted less than one week prior to a scheduled committee meeting may be held until the next meeting to allow adequate time for distribution and review of all relevant forms.
4. Committee approved forms forwarded to next appropriate committee by LAS Dean's Office.
All LAS change forms must be submitted to the Dean's Office by Friday, Oct. 7, 2016 in order to be included in the 2017-2018 undergraduate and graduate catalogs.
- Forms will still be accepted and reviewed by the committee after this date, however we cannot guarantee that any forms submitted after the 9th will be included in the new catalog.
- LAS Catalog copy form
- General Education program/course information
* When you receive notice that your change has been approved, review your program check sheets, make any necessary changes, and send a copy of the new check sheet to the LAS Advising Center, Box 6.