This area will be dedicated to Best Practices in Policing. Based on research and experiences of different agencies, we will be documenting effective programs for all aspects of policing: criminal investigation, crime prevention, youth programs, drug control, and any other area which may help police agencies perform their job.
We anticipate this section of the web page to become quite dynamic in the coming months. If you have a program, policy, or any other initiative which has been effective, please send us a description by either e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by snail mail.
- Dakota County Community Response Team
- Community Domestic Violence Intervention Program
- No Limits" (Martial Arts Program)
- Child Safety and The Internet
- Police Explorers
- Court Advocate
- Alliance Against Family Violence
- School Resource Officer Program
- School Liaison Program
- Club Buddies
- Domestic Violence Liasion Officer
- The Internet and Law Enforcement
- Safe Haven