Registration and Costs - Field Camp (current as of Sept. 2018)
Our field program is competitively priced compared to other schools running field camps in the Bighorn Basin. Student costs for this 6-hour credit course includes:
- Field School fee Underwritten by the Woolsey Family Fund for Geology Field Camp
- WSU tuition and fees, and
- Equipment and other expenses.
1. Field School Fee ($0)
- Underwritten by the Woolsey Family Fund for Geology Field Camp
- Fee for both resident and non-resident undergrad student is estimated to be $2,200
- Fee covers staffing, transportation, lodging, supplies, meals, and equipment.
2. WSU Tuition (approx. $1,500 to $3,200)
- For current tuition and university fees, please see the university Tuition and Fees webpage HERE.
3. Personal Camping and Field Equipment (approx. $0-300)
- Please see list of required equipment and suggested items to bring to camp (HERE)
- Tuition and fees are subject to change dependent on university tuition structure, changing facility rental costs and number of enrolled students.