Hugo Wall Graduates
Graduates of the Hugo Wall School of Public Affairs Master of Public Administration program hold a variety of public sector and nonprofit jobs in Kansas, across the nation and internationally. Some graduates work in the private sector or pursue additional study in law, doctoral education and other specializations.
- Assistant City Manager, City of Wichita
- City Manager, City of Hutchinson
- City Manager, City of Wichita Falls, Texas
- Development Manager, City of Derby
- Executive Director of Research, Wichita Public Schools
- Finance Director, City of Corvallis, Ore.
- Community Development Analyst, City of Long Beach, Cali.
- County Manager, Routt County, Steamboat Springs, Colo.
- Management Analyst, Yolo County, Woodland, Calif.
- President, Goodwill Industries
- National Operations Director, nonprofit in London
- Program Director, Catholic Charities
- Chief Operations Officer, Kansas Big Brothers Big Sisters
If you are a graduate of the Hugo Wall MPA program, we want to hear from you! Update your email name, job title and current organization by sending an email to Morgan Barnes, Student Services Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Hugo Wall Day: Learning & Networking
- Reception at International City/County Management Association Annual Conference
- Holiday Open House
- Alumni of Northeast Kansas Gathering
- Celebration of Excellence Graduation Dinner
Established in 2007, the Hugo Wall School Advisory Board is comprised of 15 members, the majority of whom are graduates of the MPA program and serve staggered, three-year terms.
The Board works with the school's director, faculty and University officers to:
- Provide a community perspective on the present and future direction of the School and the value of public administration
- Provide advice to create a dynamic and challenging curriculum for the School
- Support and help facilitate the recruitment of outstanding faculty, staff and students
- Advocate and support the School's mission
- Assist with identification and procurement of additional resources to support the School and its programs