Terrance M. Figy
Theoretical Particle Physics
Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2006
B.S., University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, 2000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (316) 978 5565
- Office: Jabara Hall 038
My Research Articles are here: INSPIRE.
High Energy Physics Software Tools
- VBFNLO - A parton level Monte Carlo for processes with electroweak bosons (https://www.itp.kit.edu/vbfnlo).
- HJETS - A tool for calculating cross sections for Higgs boson plus up to the three jets at NLO in perturbative QCD (https://hjets.hepforge.org).
For convenience, I have published a Docker container at (https://hub.docker.com/r/drtmfigy/hjets_herwig7/) .
- Open Science Grid [website]. Contact me if you are doing HEP research. There is an active OSG project that I can add you to.
- Beoshock High-Performance Computing at WSU [website]. Available to all faculty, staff, and students at WSU.
- BeoCat High-Performance Computing at KSU [website]. Available to all faculty, staff, and students from a higher-education instition in Kansas.
- XSEDE [website]. This is a gateway to many computational resources. You will need to write an allocation request.