GUIDELINES FOR JAMES AND CATHERINE BUCK CHARITABLE TRUST SCHOLARSHIP
1. Scholarships will be awarded annually to undergraduate students enrolled full time at Wichita State University.
2. No recipient will be excluded from consideration based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a veteran or disability.
3. The student recipients must have a grade point average of between 2.5 and 3.5 at the time of first award.
4. The student recipients must be employed off campus a minimum of 8 hours per week.
5. Awards will be made with regard to financial need.
6. The scholarships may be renewed so long as the student maintains satisfactory academic progress, even if the GPA exceeds 3.5 at the time of renewal.
If I am awarded the James & Catherine Buck Charitable Trust Scholarship, I understand that the provision of my cumulative grade point average (GPA) is a specific requirement of the Trust. In consideration of my receiving this scholarship support, I specifically authorize Wichita State University to release my GPA to the Bank of America, N.A. as Trustee for the James & Catherine Buck Charitable Trust and further waive my rights under the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act of 1974 in this regard.