This page contains important forms and information for your time here at WSU.
Graduate School Deadlines
Check the WSU Graduate School webpage on a regular basis to find the deadlines for things like application for graduation, last day to complete oral exams, etc.
Graduate School deadlines can be found here.
Plan of Study
Your Graduate Plan of Study should be completed after your first semester and ideally before the end of your first academic year. The Plan
of Study should conform to the exact courses listed in the degree plan which can be
found here. Courses that are not part of the 32 or 36 credit degree program should not be included.
The Plan of Study Form can be found here.
Professional and Scholarly Training (PSIT)
All music students must prove completion of the School of Music PSIT training program.
This is a free, on-line course.
Instructions and links to the forms can be found here.
Once you have logged into the CITI Website do the following:
- Create an account using your WSU ID as your username
- From the Main Menu, choose "Add a course or Update Learner Groups"
- From question 2, choose "GRADUATE STUDENT MUSIC, SPANISH OR ENGLISH PROGRAMS"
- Do the following modules:
- Authorship (RCR-Humanities)
- Conflict of Interest (RCR-Humanities)
- Data Management (RCR-Humanities)
- Research Misconduct (RCR-Humanities)
- Once these modules are complete a PDF of your score printout should be emailed to the School of Music Graduate Coordinator, Dr. Timothy Shade
Some of these forms are needed by students, others by faculty. For ease of use they are all collected here.