Facts about Drinking and Sexing
• Drinking can cause men to have difficulty getting and maintaining erections and
• Drinking can lead to reduced sexual desire as well as infertility.
• Many men experience increased sexual aggression after drinking too much.
• Drinking can cause women to be less lubricated and intercourse might be uncomfortable
• Drinking is also associated with reduced vaginal blood flow and decreased intensity of orgasms.
• After consuming alcohol, most women report a high level of sexual dissatisfaction and dysfunction.
Alcohol and Aunt Flo
• A lady’s tolerance for alcohol decreases the week before your monthly period.
• For most women, regular alcohol consumption can also increase the duration and severity of symptoms associated with PMS.
Missouri Partners in Prevention (573) 882-4634 http://pip.missouri.edu/