Avoid spectacular failures in execution by learning before you launch, not after.
Through an interactive process, entrepreneurs will learn to clearly conceptualize how the product can provide real value to customers. Participants will validate their value proposition with customers and other stakeholders.
All sessions are held virtually.
Next Cohort will be held Fall 2022.
Overview of Rural E-Launch Training
- Turn your initial hypothesis about your market and customer into facts
- Determine whether your startup's value proposition matches the customer segment you intend to target
- Determine if there is a market that wants your product. Do you have a product/market fit?
- Report findings with updated value proposition based on customer interviews
- Mentors from industry provide invaluable expertise and guidance