Online BBA Program Options
This fully online undergraduate curriculum of the W. Frank Barton School of Business leads to the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree.
Choose from three fully online concentrations:
- General Business: Prepares students to perform various tasks within a firm, rather than specialize within one area. The General Business program is ideal for students who want to pursue a career in general management, open a business, or work for a small to medium sized corporation.
- Human Resources Management*: Prepares students to focus on the business principles involved in managing people. Students will be prepared to enter this in-demand field with the skills to recruit, hire, train and nurture employees throughout their employment lifecycle.
- Management: Prepares students to become effective leaders and business professionals in a variety of career areas and fields by teaching the principles of general business, leadership, group dynamics, communication, and decision making.
* Military professionals may quality to receive Credit for Military Assignment when enrolling in this track.
Are you ready to lead?
This program is ideal for those who want to enhance their careers with a broad-based business program. Because this program requires increased knowledge in all basic business disciplines and functions, you will be prepared to perform various tasks within a firm rather than specialize in one area.
Potential Career Opportunities:
- Business Analyst
- Small Business Owner/Manager
- Loan Manager
- Project Manager
- Sales Manager
- Procurement Specialist, Analyst or Manager
- Account Manager
- Administrative Assistant
Application & Admission
Minimum of 2.25 GPA
Admission Priority Deadlines
• Fall- July1
• Spring- December 1
• Summer- April 1
To get started, you will need to meet the application requirements listed above. When you are ready to apply to the program, you will need to complete an online application for admission to Wichita State University.
» Apply Now: Wichita State University Application
Once you have been accepted to the WSU, our online academic advisor will contact you to set up an individualized plan of study and help you enroll.
firstname.lastname@example.org | Local: (316) 978-7757 | Toll Free: (844) 978-6656