Online Course Proposals
Wichita State Online offers funding and a high level of support for the development of new online courses.
2018 Online Course Call for Proposals (coming soon)
Online Course Proposal Form (coming soon)
Contact email@example.com to discuss an online course proposal.
WSU Online will publish a call for course proposals, soliciting course developments in subjects most needed to support online program initiatives.
- Faculty will complete the course proposal form.
- Upon acceptance, the faculty member and WSU Online will enter a memorandum of understanding.
Wichita State Online will:
- Provide professional development, if not evident that faculty has required experience.
- Provide access to instructional design and other course support.
- Provide a stipend upon completion.
- Funding transfers are from department to department, Wichita State Online does not hire or pay faculty directly.
To receive stipend, the Faculty Member will:
- Complete required professional development in accessibility (accessibility ally and UDL) and Quality Matters, or demonstrate having done so previously.
- Collaborate with Instructional Design and Access.
- Design the course(s).
- Submit the course(s) for internal review and pass successfully.
- Submit notification of successful completion to Wichita State Online.
Courses are developed and taught in Blackboard, WSU's learning management system.
firstname.lastname@example.org | Local: (316) 978-7757 | Toll Free: (844) 978-6656