to inspire past, current and future generations by addressing topics relevant to women
in public service, while instilling knowledge through education, networking and professional
development that strengthens the leadership in our local government and communities."
WPS hosts bi-monthly events throughout the year for networking and learning together at central locations in Wichita. Tentative dates for 2018 events are:
Luncheons | February 15, June 14, August 23
Evening Event | November 1
These dates are subject to change. Please refer to email communications for changes. If you have not signed up for WPS emails, you can do so here.
2018 WPS Membership
Two options are available for annual WPS membership:
WPS Membership |
$100 $85 (new discounted price!)
- Year-long membership (4 lunches + 1 evening event)
- Access to membership listserv
- Informational articles (3 per year)
- Invitation to organized service opportunity
- Personalized career mentoring upon request (2 sessions)
New Professional Membership | $60
- $60 annual membership
- Available for students and those new in their career (3 years or newer)
- Same persk as regular membership above
Luncheons will still be open to nonmembers at a rate of $20 per lunch ($10 for students) and $30 per evening event. A reduced cost of $15 will be available for first-time attendees. Payment will be available prior to each event.
Brochure (click to expand)
No refunds will be issued for cancellation of membership. However, memberships can be transferred to other colleagues.
Morgan Barnes, Project Manager
Wichita State University Public Policy & Management Center