What is R2W?
Ready 2 Work (R2W) is a professional development program that pairs sophomores and
juniors with experienced professionals in the community to mentor and begin preparing
students for the workforce. In addition, students will have access to workshops, including
resume building, interviewing skills, appropriate dress for the workplace and many
When you join R2W, you will have access to:
- Individual guidance from a professional mentor in the community
- Workforce readiness workshops (resume building, interviewing, appropriate dress, etc.)
- Free academic support, such as one-on-one tutoring and group study sessions
- Free tablet and laptops for short-term checkouts
- Social and cultural events
- And much more!