Are you footing the costs of higher education for yourself or your family? The IRS says that education tax credits can help offset those costs.

To learn more about education tax credit view NASFAA's tax benefit guide.

IRS Publication 970, "Tax Benefits for Higher Education", can also be obtained online at or by calling the IRS toll free at 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676).