for Saudi Arabian Students
Admission Processing Time:
• Standard Processing (FREE!): 2 to 3 weeks plus shipping by DHL
• Premium Processing ($100): Only 3 business days plus shipping by DHL
STEP 1 – Apply for Admission
• Students: Apply Online (Agents: Apply Online for Your Students)
• To apply for free, select a "Standard" application when you start an application. Use promo code ISAUDI by October 31 when prompted to receive a discount of $150 for the Standard application. Standard application processing takes 2 to 3 weeks with shipping by DHL.
• Would you like your application processed in only 3 business days? If yes, you must pay $100 for Premium processing. To do this, you must follow the above instructions for a Standard application. After you submit your Standard application for free with the promo code, pay the $100 for the upgrade. After we receive your payment, we will upgrade your application to Premium. If you do not immediately submit the payment, your application will be processed as a Standard application in 2 to 3 weeks.
STEP 2 - Scan and Upload Transcripts and Other Documents to our DropBox
• Use your name when you create the file to be uploaded. Example: Mohamaed Al-Fahad Transcript.pdf
• Upload the following:
a) Official transcripts from high school
b) Official transcripts from ALL colleges, universities, and institutes you have attended anywhere in the world
c) Any test results you have (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, or ACT). Note: Students with 24 or more earned credit hours from a
Canadian university (except for universities in Quebec where instruction is in French) are not required to
submit TOEFL or IELTS results.
d) Official financial documents
• SACB/SACM-sponsored students coming to the U.S. WITHOUT a spouse/children: Submit a nomination letter showing financial support
from SACB in Canada or SACM in the U.S.
• SACB/SACM-sponsored students coming to the U.S. WITH a spouse/children: Submit a nomination letter showing financial support from
SACB in Canada or SACM in the U.S. In addition, complete and sign a Certification of Financial Support (including page 2 with information
about your dependents)
• Self-Sponsored Students: Complete and sign a Certification of Financial Support and submit an official Bank Statement.
e) Copy of your passport name page
STEP 3 – Ask Your School to Send us Official Transcripts
• Transcripts from Canadian and U.S. schools must be sent to us directly from all schools you attended. We cannot process your admission or tell you about your transfer credit until we have received the transcripts from the school. ASK YOUR SCHOOL TO SEND THEM TO US TODAY!
• Our mailing address for transcripts:
Office of International Education
Wichita State University
1845 Fairmount Street
Wichita, KS 67260-0122
Telephone: +1 (316) 978-3232