During this visit you will explore campus, chat with current students, meet with faculty
/ staff, and get a feel for what it's like to be a Shocker.
View health and safety requirements.
Browse upcoming campus visit dates at Wichita State
With the health, safety and well-being of our community and guests in mind, Wichita State University has put the following expectations in place for students, faculty, staff and visitors in response to COVID-19:
- Face Masks – Please wear a mask for the duration of your campus visit. Make sure your mask fits securely on your face, covering your nose and mouth. The Office of Admissions does have a limited supply of disposable masks for visitors, should you or your guests need one.
- Physical Distancing – Maintain six feet of distance between those who are not in your immediate family. We also have plexiglass throughout the building to provide shields between staff and visitors during close interaction.
- Frequently Touched Surfaces – Our lobby, auditorium and restrooms are cleaned every day and throughout the day.
- Group Size – Please consider minimizing the number of people attending with you during your visit. This allows us to provide for greater social distancing while also giving as many students as possible an opportunity to visit our campus.
- Health – Our team is staying home if they have a fever or other symptoms common to COVID-19, and we would ask that you do the same. For more information about how Wichita State is addressing the pandemic, please visit wichita.edu/covid.
Protecting you and our team is the top priority. We appreciate your patience as we navigate safety first for everyone. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 316-978-4755. We look forward to seeing you!