During this visit you will explore campus, chat with current students, meet with faculty
/ staff, and get a feel for what it's like to be a Shocker.
View health and safety requirements.
Browse upcoming campus visit dates at Wichita State
Wichita State University has recently updated their policies to stay aligned with Sedgwick County. While on-campus for your visit, please consider the following:
- Face Masks – Wichita State strongly encourages all people who are on campus to wear a face mask. The Office of Admissions does have a limited supply of disposable masks for visitors, should you or your guests want one.
- Physical Distancing – When possible, keep distance between those who are not in your immediate family. We also have plexiglass throughout the building to provide shields between staff and visitors during close interaction.
- Frequently Touched Surfaces – Our lobby, auditorium and restrooms are cleaned every day and throughout the day.
- Group Size – Please consider minimizing the number of people attending with you during your visit. This allows us to provide for greater social distancing while also giving as many students as possible an opportunity to visit our campus.
- Health – Our team is staying home if they have a fever or other symptoms common to COVID-19, and we would ask that you do the same. For more information about how Wichita State is addressing the pandemic, please visit wichita.edu/covid.
Protecting you and our team is the top priority. We appreciate your patience as we navigate safety first for everyone. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or give us a call at 316-978-4755. We look forward to seeing you!