Hometown: Fort Wayne, Ind.
Year: Senior, 4th year on team
Major (minors): Health Sciences (Chemistry & Honors)
No. of Years Bowling: 17
High Game: 300
High Series: 784
- 2017 Team USA Member
- 2017, 2016 & 2015 Junior Team USA Member
- 2017 PABCON Youth Championships - trios gold medal; doubles, singles and masters silver medals; team bronze meda
- 2017 Intercollegiate Singles Champion
- 2016-2017 Collegiate Player of the Year, MVP and First Team All-American
- 2015-2016 First Team All-American and Bowler of the Year Runner-Up
- 2016 Junior Gold Championships - 3rd place
- 2016 Intercollegiate Team Championships Runner Up
- 2015 PABCON Youth Championships - masters gold, team and trios silver medals
- 2014-2015 NCBCA Rookie of the Year
Dessert: Chocolate Lush
Food: Emperor's House Fried Rice
Ice Cream Flavor: Moose Tracks
Vacation Spot: Devner
Professional Sports Team: Chicago Blackhawks
Professional Athlete: Michael Phelps
Television Show: Big Brother
Song: "Sorry Not Sorry" by Demi Lovato
Retail Store: Express.
Quote: "Magic happens when you do not give up even though you want to. The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart". - Anonymous
What is something unique about you? I am a tour guide on campus.
Any superstitions? Yes, I always wear black socks for bowling.
Why did you choose Wichita State? I chose WSU because it was where I believed I would grow the most as a student and athlete.
What do you want to do after graduation? I want to go out on the PWBA tour, while also attending graduate school to get my masters in healthcare administration.