2017-2018 Selected Women's Team
Year: Freshman, 1st year on team
Major: Graphic Design
No. of Years Bowling: 14
High Game: 289
High Series: 733
- 2017 PABCON Youth Championships - masters gold medal
- 2017 Iberoamerican Championships - singles, double and all events bronze medals
- 2017 Central American Games - team gold medal
- 2017 Guatemalan Team Trials Champion
- 2016 Outstanding Athlete in Junior Bowling by Guatemala's Olympic Committee
- 2016 CONCECABOL Junior Championships - doubles silver medal and tema bronze medal
- 2016 Guatemalan National Junior Championships - singles, trios and team gold medals, masters silver medal
- 2014 CONCECABOL Junior Championships - doubles, masters and all events bronze medals
- 2014 Dual Meet vs. Mexico - singles and all events gold medals; doubles and masters silver medals
- 2014 Guatemalan National Junior Champion
Dessert: Tres Leches Cake
Ice Cream Flavor: Mango
Vacation Spot: Beach
Professional Sports Team: FC Barcelona
Movie: The Proposal
Television Show: Jane the Virgin
Song: "Rosas" by La Oreja de Van Gogh
Superhero: Captain America
Retail Store: Nordstrom
Quote: "Success does not consist of never making mistakes, but in never make the same one a second time." - George Bernard Shaw
Nickname: Anita, Ana Banana
What is something unique about you? I love making flow charts with different colors for classes.
Any superstitions? Yes, if there is a split on the lanes next to mine on either side, I will wait until it's gone to avoid getting a split too.
Why did you choose Wichita State? I was told since I was a little girl that Wichita State had the best bowling program. I wanted to become a great bowler and be able to bowl on tour; Wichita State will be able to provide me with the tools to achieve this.
What do you want to do after graduation? I want to bowl on the PWBA tour.