An introduction to using XPS and other surface analysis techniques for solving materials problems
Friday, Aug. 26 | 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
National Center for Aviation Training - Room C101
4004 N. Webb Rd, Wichita, KS 67226
Free to Attend. Registration Required. Coffee & Lunch provided.
Topic of Discussion:
- Introduction to surface analysis techniques for high performance material
- Metals & oxides – corrosion, contamination, segregation in alloys, tribology, additive manufacturing
- Polymers – delamination, adhesion failure
- Coatings & thin films – glasses, screens
- Novel materials – battery, nanomaterials (graphene, nanotubes, etc), electronics