Academic Interests and Expertise
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (Wichita State University, 2018)
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASSIST)
- Love and Logic Alternative Parenting Training
- Trauma Informed Care Training
Areas of Research Interest
- Identity development in trauma treatment
- Personality and moral beliefs from a holistic perspective during adoption cases
- Bahner, C.A. & Clark, C.B., “Sixteen Personality Factor Questionnaire (16PF),” Encyclopedia of Personality and Individual Differences, 2017.
- Clark, C.B., Akao, K.A., Bahner, C.A., & Siriwardana, P., “Moral beliefs concerning gender equality and progressivism,” North American Journal of Psychology, 2019.
- Intensive Care Specialist at South Central Mental Health Counseling Center (2018-2020)