Certain Fillable PDF documents may not open immediately. If the document does not appear in the browser window, please follow these steps depending on your Internet browser.
Some users may see a “Please wait…” message.
- Click on “Open with Different Viewer” text icon in the upper right-hand corner of your browser to download the document.
- In the pop-up window, select “Save File” and click “OK”.
- Click on the green arrow icon in the upper right-hand of your browser to download the document.
- Click the PDF icon in the right corner of the address bar.
- Click “Open in Adobe Reader” to view the document.
Internet Explorer tends to have the best luck opening these documents.