About the Virtual Course
The Aircraft Electrical and Lightning Protection course is a premier comprehensive certification course that discusses all aspects related to certification, design, and testing from an engineering/DER perspective.
Course topics include:
- Why Aircraft Electrical and Electronic System Lightning Protection has become important
- Why certification efforts are required by the FAA
- How to design and plan to meet these requirements.
The course covers FAA regulations, Advisory Circulars, ARPs and DO-160, and explains how they apply to Aircraft Electrical and Electronic System Lightning Protection certification. Areas include:
- Attachment zones
- Equipment and functional critically (safety assessment)
- Aircraft level test methods and interpretation
- Bench-level equipment test methods and levels
Virtual Course Dates
November 8-12, 2021
M-F 10:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. (includes 1 hour lunch break)
- Virtual public classes (real-time, online)