How our process works:
Look through the available student opportuities, find a position that sounds like a fit for you and APPLY! If your skills match our needs, we will contact you to begin our interview process.
If you don't see a position that fits your skills apply anyway and we'll give you a call if a new opportunity opens up that fits you.
- Make sure to tell us how YOUR CURRENT skills match the job requirements. Sell yourself! Convince us that you can do the job and that we should call you for an interview!
- If you have sold us that your skills match one of our job opportunities we will schedule a skills and performance assessment. We may ask you to complete a scenario or simulation, create a sample work product, share your portfolio, or take a multiple choice test. The purpose is for you to show us what you know and what you can do.
- Based on your performance, we will schedule an interview with our staff or other industry professionals which may include further skills assessments.
- We might call you back for a second interview or we might move to the next step. Either way, you'll hear from us.
- We will contact you to let you know how awesome you are and if there is a spot on our team with your name on it!
All positions are contingent upon good academic standing.