Mobile App Developer
This position will work with a multi-discliplineary team to develop applications for iOS and Andriod platforms, and connect them to web-based API structures.
- 20 hours/week
- Availability for 1 calendar year
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students from any school, as well as the general public
- Experience with some of the following: Android, iOS, Java, Objective C, Swift, SQLite
- Understanding of the mobile development life cycle and Agile development frameworks
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Developers will be involved in creating, updating, maintaining and implementing the source code that makes up the application.
- Will be responsible for developing the prototype application, indicate program unit structure, and coordinate application plans with the development team or client.
- Must be a self-directed team player with multi-tasking, problem solving skills
- Experience in developing rich user interface for mobile devices Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex mobile application
- Experience publishing an app to Google Play or Apple App Store
- Familiarity with key Operating System concepts such as multithreading, task scheduling, interrupts and mobile development techniques for Android and iOS
- Swift, Java, Android Studio, Xcode, JSON, HTML, C, C++, Objective-C.
Education and Expertise
- Experience with developing in a mobile application framework and building platform architecture required to support key mobile product features.
- Knowledge of other contemporary mobile platforms Linux-mobile, or equivalent are also highly desirable Solid concept of Java, OOP, design pattern, multi-threading