Solutions Validation Test Engineer
As a Solutions Validation Test Engineer, you will work as part of a team responsible for validating cross-platform storage architecture solutions, and editing/creating technical documentation and white papers.
- 20 hours/week (full time work available in the summer)
- Availability for 1 calendar year
- Open to full-time graduate and undergraduate students
- Work experience and/or knowledge in SAN technologies (RAID, SAS, SCSI, FC) and distributed file systems is desirable
- Good technical writing skills is a MUST!
- Willing to work in a diverse environment
- Good communication, research and documentation skills
- Microsoft certifications & knowledge of scripting languages (TCL, Perl, Python) is a plus