State law requires that all tuition, fees and other charges collected by Wichita State University be deposited as State funds with WSU Accounts Receivable.
- Checks should be made payable to "Wichita State University."
- Each check is to be endorsed with the following university endorsement: View Pay to the Order Of Endorsement
- Federal Reserve Bank regulations require the endorsement stamp to be in the first 1½ inches from the left end of the check.
- Checks drawn on U.S. banks without Federal Reserve coding numbers should be sent to AR as a separate deposit.
- Departments are responsible for the safety of deposits in their possession and need to make arrangements for proper security of the deposit. Accounts Receivable supplies each department with locked bags.
- Monies deposited by departments must be accompanied by a printout of the web deposit receipt.
- The University Post Office has agreed to transport deposits through campus mail as long as the deposit is in the Accounts Receivable LOCKED bag. NO cash or checks should ever go through campus mail unsecured.
- All money collected must be delivered to Accounts Receivable, Room 201 in Jardine Hall within one business day. Allow two business days for deposits to show in Banner after the deposit has been made.
Arrangements have been made with Commerce Bank in the Rhatigan Student Center so that departments can use the locked bags for Change Orders.
Web deposit templates are created only by Accounts Receivable and are department-specific.
Contact Accounts Receivable for template creation or maintenance via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (316) 978-3070.
* This link leaves the WSU Accounts Receivable website.