A customer/student owes our department, how do I bill them?

The following WSU departments have access to TSAMASS for mass entry of charges:
  • Heskett Center
  • Police Department
  • Chemistry
  • Media Resources Center
  • Library
  • Student Health
  • Fine Arts - Music
  • Dental Hygiene

If your department is not listed above, please email the names of persons to be billed, addresses, phone numbers, detail code and FOAP (Fund, Org, Account) to Accounts Receivable at WSUAccountsReceivable@wichita.edu.

If no Banner ID exists for the person to be billed and needs to be created, please contact Accounts Payable at (316) 978-3070.

Please direct questions about mass entry to Accounts Receivable at (316) 978-3070.