Close a Safekeeping Account

Step 1: If there is a balance in the account, complete the Safekeeping Check Request Form to withdraw the funds. Click here for more detailed instructions on how to complete the form. Mail the completed form to box 38 or hand-deliver to Accounts Receivable in Jardine Hall, Room 201. If there is no balance, proceed to Step 2.

Step 2: Email to request the account be closed. Be sure to include the fund and org (organization) in the email.

Step 3: Return green bags, plastic envelopes or other items such as a check endorsement stamp to Jardine Hall, Room 201.

Questions? Contact Accounts Receivable at 978-3333.