Retirement Planning Seminar
Wichita State University's Human Resources Total Rewards Team presents a Retirement Planning Seminar annually in March. All employees, ages 55 and older (plus 1 guest) are welcome.
This page will be updated to include details on the March 2019 Retirement Planning Seminar as information becomes available.
- The deadline to register for the 2019 Retirement Planning Seminar is Friday, March 15.
How to Register:
- Log into myWSU (www.mywsu.wichita.edu)
- Under the "Faculty/Staff" tab - Under "Employee Training, Resources & Professional Development" - Click on myTraining.
- Search for the training titled "Retirement Seminar".*
If you are unfamiliar with how to access myTraining or need additional help, please see our instructions.
The 2019 Pre-Retirement Seminar will be held on Friday, March 22, 2019. Registration is required in advance.
Check-in begins at 8:00am.
A continental breakfast and light lunch will be provided.
Rhatighan Student Center, Third Floor
Parking will be available to attendees in Lot 7, south of RSC.
- WSU Retirement Process (WSU HR - Total Rewards - Benefits)
- Medicare & Medicare Supplements (SHICK - Teresa Hatfield)
- Retiree Health Insurance Options through the State Employee Health Plan (WSU HR - Total Rewards - Benefits)
- Retirement Plans
- Estate Planning - Employee Assistance Program (ComPsych- Vance Garwood)
Who to Contact
Total Rewards Team
Revised: 04/04/2019 HJB