Unofficial Transcript
To view your unofficial transcripts log in to myWSU, then go to My Classes, and click on the Transcript tab which is visible in Academic Profile. Select the Transcript level and Transcript type, and click Submit.
myWSU login
  • If you know the ID & password and need to reactivate your account, log in to myWSU, go to the Student Help tab, and then Student Reactivation. You will find an online reactivation form. Please fill in the required details and hit Submit information. The form will be processed, and the account will then get reactivated.
myWSU email

To retrieve your email address, log in to myWSU with ID/password, and click on the "What is my email address?" tab. If no email address is displayed, contact the Shocker Technical Assistance Center during regular business hours at (316) 978-HELP or email

Alumni Association

Information on the Alumni Association