The mission of the Project Management Office is to lead and manage the portfolio of key Information Technology Services (ITS) projects by applying project management practices and working in a collaborative partnership with ITS and project stakeholders to ensure projects are aligned and executed in support of WSU strategic goals. The Project Manager Officer serves as a member of the ITS Leadership Team.
The goals of the Project Management Office are:
- Serve as a resource to ITS for planning, tracking and providing status on projects executed through ITS.
- Realize consistency of project management processes, tools, information and resources to facilitate effective execution of ITS projects.
- Provide training for the ITS teams on project management processes and tools.
- Establish a project management oversight process to provide visibility on project execution.
- Establish an ITS project 3 year roadmap with ongoing review of priority.
Project Management Services:
- Develop and manage effective project management plans for ITS projects.
- Keep different variables of a project such as schedules, scope, deliverables and cost on track.
- Manage risk to projects and offer regular and accurate reports about project status/metrics.
- Develop a project communication plan and change management plan.
- Establish an ITS project portfolio and communicate the status of the project portfolio to appropriate WSU leadership and key stakeholders.
- Provide appropriate resources, tools & information to facilitate project management processes.
Project Management Staff:
Anita Barrett, PMP Director of ITS Project Management
(316) 978-7575 email@example.com
338A Jabara Hall
Warren Glore, PMP Project Manager
(316) 978-7574 | firstname.lastname@example.org
233B Jabara Hall