Bb Menu Disappearing?
If you have ever entered your Blackboard course and noticed your left-side menu has
disappeared and you are unsure how to get it back, please follow the step-by-step
- In your Blackboard course, use your mouse to hover over the thick grey line that appears at the left-side of your screen.
- An arrow, pointing towards the right, will appear.
- As you hover over the line, it may turn teal or remain dark grey in color. Click on the arrow or on the thick line at the left side to expand your menu.
- If you notice the menu collapses to the side again when you navigate to a different
page in Blackboard, check to ensure that your browser window is fully maximized.
- For PC users, this is the button next to the red "X" button in the upper right corner.
- For Mac, this is the orange middle circle in the upper left corner.