Integrating LinkedIn Learning with "Old" Blackboard
- Sign into your course and go to the folder or the content area where you want the LinkedIn video to be added to
- Click on the "Partner Content" tab on the top, then select "Content Market"
- From the list of tools, you won't see LinkedIn Learn up front. You should scroll down
and click on the"Browse all content providers" , which opens more options including
LinkedIn; click on it.
- Then type the title of the training video you wish to share and choose the video from
the list of suggested videos, then click Submit.
- The final step is to choose a category for the video (assignment, discussion, …),
then hit "Submit"
The video will appear at the bottom of the contents list same way as any new content would. If you create it as an assignment, it will not create a grade book column. All the integration does is place the videos in your course. If you want an actual gradable assignment, you will need to create an assignment and ask the students to submit the course completion certificate to an assignment you build.