Welcome to the Panopto Training homepage. This training page provides a variety of instructional materials to help you begin your journey using Panopto. These curated training links walk you through stage-by-stage use of Panopto, from provisioning your course and recording a video, to editing your work and creating assignment submission areas for students.
Before you begin, did you know that many of these trainings are offered in the MyTraining center for credit on your MyWSU transcript? To review these trainings for credit, log in to myWSU now and locate the MyTraining option. When available, select the online trainings. If you are not currently interested in reviewing these trainings for credit, you can continue to the links available on this page. To start your training, click on the first link below for "Meeting Panopto."
- Meeting Panopto
- Provisioning Your Course for Panopto
- Downloading the Panopto Recorder to Your Computer
- Updating Your Panopto Recorder (if not updated as of Spring 2018) *Note: server name is wichita.hosted.panopto.com
- Basic Recording
- Basic Editing
- Sharing Your Panopto Video
- Moving Your Panopto Videos from Semester to Semester
- Creating an Assignments Folder for Students
- Recording Hotkeys (PC / Mac)
- Adding a Video File to Panopto
- Adding Captions to Your Panopto Video