RSC COVID-19 Updates
The Rhatigan Student Center is Open
WSU Dining - Chartwells
Shocker Sports Grill & Lanes
- The full dining menu will be served until 7 p.m. and select menu items (fried appetizers, cold sandwiches and beverages) will be available between 7-8 p.m.
Bowling, billiards and darts operations are now open with added measures for social distancing, as well as disinfecting procedures after each use.
- Booking group reservations for dates starting July 1, 2020 and thereafter. Inquiries can be made via email to email@example.com or leaving a voicemail at 316-978-3479.
- Orders with the RSC Engraving Shop can still be placed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 316-978-3479 and leaving a voicemail.
- RSC meeting rooms will be set in a semi-permanent room set based on specific room size and an altered capacity with consideration given to the need for six foot social distancing within a room. This semi-permanent room sets gives staff the ability to maintain, clean and secure each room between meetings. The only rooms with a flexible room set will be Santa Fe Room and Beggs Ballroom.
- Info on room rates and new room setups.
Shocker Card Center
Still not sure who to contact? Email email@example.com and we’ll direct you to an appropriate contact.
The Rhatigan Student Center thanks you for your support and flexibility during this time!