So you're interested in joining SAC?
Membership is open year-round to fellow Shockers interested in enhancing campus life and building lasting relationships. Stop by one of our meetings, every Tuesday in RSC 233, and we'll tell you how!
General Member Meetings are held every Tuesday from 4:15-5:30pm in RSC 233.
New Member Orientations are held at the end of every meeting. Learn more about benefits of being a member, different volunteer opportunities and the overall #SACexperience.
Student Activities Council...
Is one of the largest student organizations on campus
Membership ranges from 50-100 members in an academic year
Helps to develop leadership skills by providing opportunity for hands-on-experience
Is a great resource for networking with other students and professionals on campus
Co-sponsors events with campus organizations and departments
- Be a positive example of SAC
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Attend weekly General Member Meetings (no more than 3 unexcused absences)
- Volunteer regularly at SAC events - 2 events per month
- Honor your commitment to the organization
- Take advantage of member development opportunities (socials, workshops, etc.)
- Attend Member Retreats (1 per semester)
- Maintain regular communication with your mentor and the V.P. of Membership
- Assist with marketing activities (Ex. Postering, cutting out handbills, Info Tables, etc.)
- HAVE FUN!