- Appropriate athletic attire and closed-toed shoes are required.
♦ Shirts that cover the entire back and chest are required to keep equipment clean and dry.
♦ Street clothing (i.e. jeans, dress pants or shorts, boots, flip-flops, etc.) are prohibited during activities.
- Personal belongings are not allowed in activity areas.
♦ Secure all personal belongings in a locker.
♦ Free locks are available at the Equipment Room.
♦ Campus Activities and Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Participants must be 16 years of age or older to use this area.
- Equipment should be used for its designated purpose.
- Disinfect each piece of equipment after use with the wipes provided.
- Banging or slamming weight stacks is prohibited.
- Personal training or private instruction in this facility is prohibited unless authorized by Campus Activities and Recreation.
- Campus activities and Recreation staff reserve the right to implement rules that protect the safety of the users and the facility.
Emergency Procedure: Please use the emergency phone that is located next to the water fountains to contact the Campus Activities Recreation front desk.