- Appropriate athletic attire and closed-toe shoes are required.
♦ Shirts that cover the entire back and chest are required to keep equipment clean and dry.
♦ Street clothing (i.e. jeans, dress pants or shots, boots, flip-flops, etc.) are prhibited during activites.
- Personal belongings are not allowed in activity areas.
- Secure all personal belongings in a locker.
- Free locks are available at the Equipment Room.
- Campus Activities and Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Participants must be 16 years of age or older to use this area.
- Equipment should be used for their designated purpose.
- Disinfect each piece of equipment after use with provided wipes.
- Power/Olympic bars are to used on the rack only.
- Collars are required when using the free weight Olympic bars.
- Slamming or dropping the weights is prohibited.
- Personal training or private instruction in this facility is prohibited unless authorized by Campus Activities and Recreation.
- Medicine balls are not allowed to be thrown against the wall or bounced on the floor.
- Bumper plates are to be used on the platform only.
- Campus Activities and Recreation staff reserve the right to implement rules that protect the safety of the users and the facility.
Equipment available FREE for daily checkout:
Bar Chains - 20 lb
Resistance Bands w/handles
Torque Sled Harness
Torque Sled Rope
Torque Sled V-Straps