Racquetball and Squash Courts
- Shirts and closed toe, non-marking athletic shoes are required.
- Black sole shoes, boots, flip-flops, etc. are prohibited during activities.
- Eye guards are strongly recommended.
- Free eye guards are available at the Equipment Room.
- Secure all personal belongings in a locker.
- Free locks are available at the Equipment Room.
- Campus Activities and Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- For your safety, strings are required on racquets and must be around the wrist while playing.
- The movable wall on court No. 1 will be left in the squash postion unless there are no other courts available and no one wants to play squash.